Mastersports International Limited is a frontline Nigerian Sports Media and Marketing Organisation with a pioneering strength in Television and Radio programming and reportage spanning over three decades. Mastersports International Limited is a frontline Nigerian Sports Media and Marketing Organisation with a pioneering strength in Television and Radio programming and reportage spanning over three decades.
It has a reputation that rubs through the combined expertise and diligence of celebrated sports journalists flaunting an aggregate experience of over 60 years. Inspired by the flourishing promise of a fledgling sports industry.
Mastersport International Limited was incorporated on february 28th, 2000. Withing the years, it has exceeded in not only giving new vibrancy to live coverage of sports events, particularly football on both radio and television but also acquiring attractive sports properties from established global sports agencies and sports federations. Multiple award winner, Mastersports International Limited has in the last 18 years served as the Sports/Marketing Consultant to Daar Communication Plc, operators of Raypower FM and Africa Independent Television (AIT) and has produced the longest running live television sports show (sports extra) in Nigeria till date with a bulging followership that encompasses the old and young.
The management team is headed by:-
- Mitchell Obi:- The Vice Chairman and President of the International Sports Press Association (AIPS) Africa section and,
- Ejiro Omonode:- The Managing Director – two renowned names in Nigerian Sports chronicle.
The company employs over 25 potentials in television and radio production/ reportage, marketing and administration. It has a solid technical collaboration with established sports media outfits such as Sports Business and TV London, UK, LC2 and Afnex in Paris, France, Sports Arena in Nairobi, Kenya and UFA Sports gmbh, Hamburg, Germany. We have over 15,720 followers on facebook (www.facebook.com/mastersports) and 10, 530 on Twitter.
The Companies Radio/Television and event managed:-
• Lifebuoy Sports Splash.
• Pepsi League Radio Show.
• Peak Soccer Moments on Raypower Network by Friesland Campina PLC.
• Sports Extra live on AIT Network.
• Goalmania on AIT Network.
• Sports Salsa on Raypower Network & City 105.1 FM.
• Global Football Focus on Raypower Network.
• Heineken UEFA Champions League Radio Show.
• MastersBall on Raypower Network.
• Classical Moment in Football on AIT Network.
• World Cup Fiesta live on AIT Network by Leadway.
• Football Salsa Live on AIT Network by Star.
• World of Football Live on AIT Network by Amstel Malta.
• World Cup Special on Brilla FM.
• Road to Glory on AIT Network.
• Battle of Legend by MTN.
• West African Football Union (WAFU) 2011.
• Gulder Clubs Sponsorship.
• Copa Coca-Cola.
• Oceanic Football Challenge.
• Research Institute Games Association of Nigeria (Rigan) 2013.
• Nigerian Parliamentary Staff Games (PASAN).
• Star Neighbourhood Football by Star.
• Pepsi Street 5-a-side Soccer by Pepsi.
• Gulder 5-a-side Football by Gulder.
• Brokered Malta Gold Supportership Sponsorship.
• Consultant on Football-Related to Nigerian Breweries PLC.
• Brokered the Nigerian Professional Football League partnership with Star.
• International Day of University Sports 2017.
• Mastersports TV live on youtube.